08 September 2012

So much writing, so little time

I've started my electronics blogs (two versions, polish and english) quite confident that it'll take just a moment to write most posts - well, for more lengthy ones half an hour... Maybe an hour tops!
Boy, was I in for a surprise ;P

I currently am around publishing half of text I already have prepared for the blogs. I just sit one day with some nice green tea and started writing the tutorial, starting with bare basics of what is needed for soldering and what actually soldering is... Then I went on to describing all tools needed and ones that are just useful... And so on, and on...
I started around 11, finished when it was dark outside with just a few short breaks <_<
It was a bit over 16 pages of standard text.

And it was a week ago.

Certainly I'm not sitting all the time doing it all, but compiling the text to fit the form of blog I chose as a base for my course website, adding photos and translating to english (I wrote this part in polish first, but translating the other way around isn't any bit faster - I already checked that in earlier posts ;P ) takes such a lot of time.

I must say, I admire the people who are blogging for months or years now, and can make shorter or longer posts daily or each second day, with text and pictures, neatly formatted etc...

I just hope to get a grasp of it quite soon to get it moving along much faster soon or it'll take months to complete the tutorial I've planned thus far if just the introductory part takes so long ;P

And I need to get a good camera both for photos and for making vids - maybe I'll get on youtube and publish tutorials in video format too for those who don't like reading and would rather see/hear it all?

I still haven't decided yet what brand/type of camera I want though...

Anyway, I'm done rambling, on to reformatting, adding pictures, translating more ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment