16 August 2012

Oh gods, the pain! ;P

Yeah, setting up blogs and all their options, settings and configurations is a huge pain... ;P 
Fortunately it seems that I'm pretty much done for now, all settings finally set, configs checked, options selected... 
Seems like I'm good to go. ;)

I must note - in my opinion dynamic views suck
If they'd allow more customization - what I want to put where on my blog - they could be nice, but if I have to have everything in that right-side-popup-menu it makes it a lot less customizable than standard view, so for now I think I'll stick with it.

Or maybe I simply don't know / don't understand something about those dynamic views?
No idea.
Comment please if you have any idea about it, or if you have similar problems/observations...


Anyway, seems that I'm done with basic setting up (which took me over half day!) and can now go to writing proper posts ;P
Thanks gods for the option of copying settings from one blog to other ;P

If you haven't yet checked them out, now ==> on the right side ==> I've placed links to my other blogs. Probably (like I wrote in earlier post) there will be more in future when I get those first ones really running.

Can't divide attention between too many projects at same time or I won't finish any really ;P

I'm using blogs because I'm too lazy to make proper websites - even though it's a bit of work with all those settings, setting up blogs is still much faster than making a proper website, especially that my PHP is quite rusty... Anyone tried those Google hosting/website making services and can share how does that look?

Now I'm off to translate second post from english electronics blog to polish version.
Yes, interestingly enough even though I'm from Poland, born polish and my native language is polish, I sometimes actually prefer to write in english first and then translate to polish.
While I'm advanced enough in english that I can freely think in it like in my native tongue, it seems that I think slightly differently each of those languages...
And for some uses it's actually preferred ;P

So, cya all, gotta go to translate before it gets too late and I'll have to go to sleep to get up early tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment